Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why do my linens come out of the wash looking like they have bleach spots?

Every set of sheets I own I have ruined. They come out of the wash looking like bleach has been splashed on them. These are good quality sheets and NO, I do not use bleach......just regular Gain detergent.Why do my linens come out of the wash looking like they have bleach spots?
it's the detergent. many people make the mistake of putting the clothes in and then putting detergent on the clothes and letting the water fill up.





what people need to do is start the washer, pour the detergent so it mixes with the water and then put the clothes in one by one so that all the clthes get an even amount of water and detergent on them.





wash your whites after you've washed your colors because there may be left over bleach from your whites if you've washed them before your colors.





otherwise, change your detergent.Why do my linens come out of the wash looking like they have bleach spots?
Sounds like it is time to change detergents. Does the gain have any bleach in it? The first answerer was right though. You are suppose to either add the soap th the water then put in the laundry or put the laundry in %26amp; fill it with water before you put the soap in. I use to get spots on my clothes until I got a front loading washer that has a soap dispenser. At least my spots came out. It does sound like the gain has some bleach in it though.
I most likely think the fabric softener if you use any. Your suppose to apply it will water has fill up half way and use the scope to mix it with water.





Are you using Gain with bleach that be it....


I use Gain too and other detergents. But with Gain, I noticed the clothes fade after several loads of wash

No comments:

Post a Comment