Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does oxy maximum daily face wash bleach skin?

Will it lighten my skin after I use it, if it does than I don't wanna use it.Does oxy maximum daily face wash bleach skin?
No, it does not bleach skin. The only ingredient that actually bleaches skin is Hydraquinone. That ingredient is an actual skin lightener, and is NOT in Oxy products.





What you are likely experiencing is the ingredient in the Oxy called ';sodium laurel sulfate';, which is essentially a foaming agent. It makes a cleanser foam up. It will also strip the skin of all it's natural moisture and leave it feeling dry, and appear lighter.





If you are using a self-tanner, then yes, your tan will get lighter from the ';sodium laurel sulfate'; stripping your skin. If you are naturally tan, then you have nothing to worry about.





Good luck!Does oxy maximum daily face wash bleach skin?
yes it does! me and my mom noticed it did! i kept wonderin y my tan kept going away! it was becuz of that face wash! altho i hav to admit it did work really good for me..if u dont mind not havin a tan then go ahead and use it! but im tellin ya it bleaches skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment