Thursday, December 24, 2009

I've never bleached my hair before and I bought a kit, can I wash the bleach out in the shower or sink?

I want to bleach my hair before I go somewhere this weekend and I have a Highlighting kit (the cap/frosting type) and foil, i want to make bigger chunks of blonde on my hair rather than just highlights.


the thing is, is that i'm afraid of getting it in my eyes if i wash it out in the sink and if I get in the shower i'm afraid i'd burn my skin. so how do I wash out the bleach safely?I've never bleached my hair before and I bought a kit, can I wash the bleach out in the shower or sink?
the shower will prob be yer best bet.


cause havin bleach in yer eyes hurts like a


B**** but after you wash it out wash yer body so yer


skin does not get irritatedd.


GOOD LUCK!I've never bleached my hair before and I bought a kit, can I wash the bleach out in the shower or sink?
Rinse it off in the laundry sink to be safe.


Your going to have to hurry it up if its for the weekend,if it goes wrong have a normal colour on hand just in case
There are a couple of ways to make bigger chunks. Foils are good, but you need help to do if you never have previously.





Another way is to wet your hair, slick it back with a bunch of hair gel. Once you have the gel in, use a wide tooth comb and style to the way you want your hair to fall. Then while it's in the style, use your fingers to rake through the style. this will leave bigger strands stuck together.





You are not letting the hair gel dry out, you're using to seperate out big pieces.





You then just take the bleach on a tint brush and brush ot along the gelled clups you want to be lightened.





You still may need help for the back.


Using the shower will be no problem, just close your eyes while you rinsing.





IM me and I can share more
shower is better ,,, but keep ur head down
I just want to warn you that if you do not have your natural color the results could be very dissapointing...and if you have had a color on your hair previously you can have 2 different highlights on your hair...


and if you want to wash it out the right way then bend over a shower and close your eyes....the bleach is not that strong that is going to burn you skin..if you think about it you are leaving the color on you hair which are touching your skin on your hair for 20min...don't you think?
i did the same thing i washed my hair out in the sink that the best way for me
  • acne scar cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment