Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best way to wash and bleach my converse?

i have slightly muddy white converse want to make them whiter and clean them ....advive pleaseBest way to wash and bleach my converse?
Hand wash them really well, do not put them in the washing machine, because the person i got my converse from said that they were washing machine safe, i put them in there and they were messed up.





You could bleach it, i guess.





Here are some sites that show you how to clean your converse:





http://www.ehow.com/how_5125664_clean-wh鈥?/a>





heres something else i found written out by someone:





I am a bit of a sneaker freak myself.


I actually have a kit with a couple of old toothbrushes, some regular tooth paste (not tri stripe or any other coloured stuff) a little detergent, a rag and a small bucket.


First, clean all the excess dirt off them with a dry brush or towel.


Then fill the bucket with warm soapy water (using the detergent obviously) and give em a good going over with your toothbrush. I like to do this section by section and dry using the rag as I go.


For instance I will clean the toe with the warm water and brush, then dry it with the rag before moving on to the left side, right side etc. That way the dirty water wont dry.


If you have white laces you may want to take em out and soak em in warm water then wring them out. This gets them looking like new again, (no use ruining your clean sneakers with dirty laces!)


umm, i think thats it... apart from that just give em a little rub down every now and then between cleans to keep em schmick.


Oh yeah, and dont bother with any fancy sneaker cleaners, they are generally not worth it as they dont give you any better result than toothpaste, warm water and a little TLC.


And make sure you have a sseparatepair of sports shoes for dirty work like running around and playing sports etc.








I hope this helped you!!!!








GOOD LUCK!!!! :D





btw i LOVE white converse! :)





%26lt;3 converse %26lt;3Best way to wash and bleach my converse?
I have washed my work shoes in the washing machine w/bleach on a hot cycle. The thing is not to dry them in a dryer, place them on a register or outside (weather permitting) to dry.
Wash them with bleach on a HOT cycle, NOT a cold cycle. That should make them cleaner and whiter!!!
Before you stick them in the wash with bleach, scrub them with soap and a scrub brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment