Sunday, December 20, 2009

How much bleach should to wash my whites?

I'm washing a bunch of socks and other whites. I know it's bad to use too much bleach, so how much should I use?How much bleach should to wash my whites?
On the bottle of clorox is the proper mesurements on a full load I use a half cup.How much bleach should to wash my whites?
Read the directions on the bottle.
if you wanna be more environmentally friendly, try borax instead of bleach.
use 3/4 a cup for regular capasity washer and for extra large capasity washer use 1 1/4 cup
no more than 3/4 cup.
I also use about half of the bottle of bleach!Depending on how dirty the socks are!The dirtier the more bleach I use!I have kids so I can get some really nasty dirty socks.lol
I use about half the bottle of bleach when i wash my whites but i do believe a cup would be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment