Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you use Bleach to wash your dishes by hand?

I do. A very good sanitizer. Helps keep the family healthy.


Good question!Do you use Bleach to wash your dishes by hand?
this is what use at home , my own concoction, get the cheapest washing detergent and put 250 mls into another squeeze bottle,add 75 mls white vinegar, 20 mls ammonia,add water and you can use it in cold water as well, if you like you can add 1 cup of salt to the mix ,good for getting rid of any rough stuff. to much bleach is not good for youDo you use Bleach to wash your dishes by hand?
I dont Liquid detergent unusually does the trick and all bleach does is dry out hands. For tuff stuff I would just make sure to pre sock and if that doesn鈥檛 work for big pan you can boil water in then and the food, etc should come right off.
Once in a long while, but hardly. When I do, I just use very little with a lot of water %26amp; then afterward I put lotion on my hands to keep them from drying since bleach can be very harsh on your hands.
No. Elbow grease, hot water, and dish soap on a scrubby is what I use.
Only if I have dishes that had raw meat juices on them.
No. I find it not necessary unless I'm soaking stained teacups, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment