Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you wash the white clothes with bleach?

I usually have a small load of whites so i set the water to Medium amount.





There's this hole in the middle of my washer machine where i put the liquid clothe soap or w/e. I put regular soap in there, but after i finish the dark heavy clothes i then put in the whites.





Question is: Can I pour the bleach in that little soap holding area where i put the regular soap? Or do i bathe the bleach into the water where the clothes is?





plz%26amp;thnx %26lt;3How do you wash the white clothes with bleach?
When I wash a load of whites, I turn on the washer and let it fill up completely with hot water. If you have a small load, I'd set it to small so your load isn't sopping wet when it's done. I pour about a cup of bleach and a scoop of soap powder into the water and swish it around with my hand. Then I'll put the clothes in and continue the cycle. Gets my white clothes sparkly clean and oh the smell! I love the smell of Clorox and Gain!How do you wash the white clothes with bleach?
I like to keep a separate bucket and fill with hot water,detergent,and some bleach. This is good for soaking socks and very soiled stuff in smaller amounts...You can add this to a larger load of lighter clothes later without have too much bleach in the load. Always mix water, bleach and/or detergents before adding additional clothes for even distribution.
My washer has a separate dispenser for the bleach if yours has one you can use it. The safest way it to let the washer completely fill before you add bleach so you even bleaching and no holes.
put the bleech where the water is

No comments:

Post a Comment