Thursday, December 24, 2009

HELP ME PLEASE!! I need to know how to mix a bleach wash?

I need to know how to make a bleach wash to put in my shampoo. I have put a chocolate colour over my bleach blonde hair. how long do i leave it in for and will the result be even? as i only had foils and have coloured my natural hair as well as bleached hair.. thanks heaps for your responsesHELP ME PLEASE!! I need to know how to mix a bleach wash?
hmm not sure about that! if your hair is bleached then it will soak in any colour and will not come out the colour you think! i agree with the first answer... go to a hairdressersHELP ME PLEASE!! I need to know how to mix a bleach wash?
I wouldn't do it no matter what advice you get here, too much chance of wrecking your hair. Spend the money and get it done at a hairdresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment