Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is it okay to wash walls with bleach?

just wondering.


and making sure that its ok.Is it okay to wash walls with bleach?
I wouldn't recommend it because the color might fade and if your paint has gloss then it will take the gloss away.


if you still don';t feel sure just test it at a corner of your wall and see what happens.Is it okay to wash walls with bleach?
Dilute your bleach with warm water. I have a separate bucket full of ultra hot, soapy water. I wash down the walls, rinsing often, with this and then go over it with hot bleach water, again rinsing often. The walls turn out great!


I use DISHSOAP for the soapy water because it helps big time to cut grease and dirt, etc. but DO NOT ADD the soap to the bleach. It says on the back of the bleach water not to add soap to it if I recall.
I dilute the bleach with water- But i certainly have- Just be sure the room is well ventilated :)
depends on what color the walls are and b shore the room is well ventilatedd

No comments:

Post a Comment