Sunday, December 20, 2009

HOW SAFE IS IT TO WASH YOUR DISHES WITH BLEACH?

Lately I have been placing all my dishes in bleach water to kill all germs. Then after soaking for a while I wash them like normal with dish soap and water then rinse. Is this safe? I know lots of people do it and also in lots of different ways.but I was just wondering.HOW SAFE IS IT TO WASH YOUR DISHES WITH BLEACH?
Its safe , I have been washing my dishes with bleach for over 6 years now and everyone in our house is perfectly fine , even the children are fine , I add 1/4 cup or so to my dishwater and then add my dish soap , and then my dishes just wear gloves if you have sensitive skin , and rinse well , and everyone will be fine . Bleach is in the water from your faucet wheere you brush your teeth and take a shower , it is used in the treatment plants and alot more things that you use everyday that you are not aware of . you and your family will be fine .HOW SAFE IS IT TO WASH YOUR DISHES WITH BLEACH?
It is ok to do this, and recommended if you hand wash dishes to put a cap full of bleach per gallon of water to kill germs.


I do not think this can hurt anyone.


The bleach will die within a few hours in the water.


Also if you rinse it off, it can't hurt anyone.


Lots of day care facilities use this method if they have to hand wash dishes and wipe counters.


You probably didn't know this, but people used to put bleach in well water to kill bacteria. This made it safe to drink after a few days.
We used to do this a lot. The key is to dilute the bleach, and then afterwards, completely submerge the plate in water.
Chlorine bleach is used in the pools we swim in. Unless you have an allergy, you'll survive at least to 96, as my dad did.
What germs are you killing? The germs from the food you have just eaten or airborne germs?
yes its safe but dont use it alot only like if u ate eggs or something that stinks and dont put alot of it lol :]
dilute the bleach %26amp; rinse well
that sounds like a pretty bad idea to me





bleach is toxic...
i have NO idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment