Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I clean the vinyl on m pop up camper. I want to power wash it using bleach water.?

Will that harm the vinyl in the long run?+How do I clean the vinyl on m pop up camper. I want to power wash it using bleach water.?
I've had good success using Murphy's Oil soap.


Only because I was afraid of making the vinyl brittle.How do I clean the vinyl on m pop up camper. I want to power wash it using bleach water.?
A product called ';Thunderblast'; you can purchase at the Dollar General Store. Also works well for taking stains out of your carpet. Hope it works. Also West Marine has a product that cleans our boat canvas top. Work really well, but I don't know the name. You might want to check out the their website.
The solution should be 90 water/10 bleach. Although I'm not sure about putting bleach through a power washer.





Why not try a regular cleaning solution made for the power washer?
add a little mean green to the bleach and the mean green will cut the dirt and bleach will bite n it up at same time.
Cleaning with bleach in a power washer is not very environmental friendly. Try going to home depot or lowes or any other store like that and finding a vehicle washer. Most stores like that will sell a chemical that is specifically used to clean vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment