Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I wash clothing and bleach it at the same time?

I want to bleach a bunch of plain white t-shirts I have, but I also need to wash them. Can I do this at the same time?Can I wash clothing and bleach it at the same time?
That's the usual thing to do. Put the clothes in with the detergent and start the water. If there is a bleach dispenser on the washing machine put the bleach in there after the tub has started filling. If there is no dispenser, wait until the tub is at least half full and add the bleach.Can I wash clothing and bleach it at the same time?
YES
There is usually a compartment to put the bleach in. Most often near the edge where the lid comes down. The machine will dispense the bleach at the appropriate time that way.
sure add bleach and laundry detergent in the wash water.
I do this all the time...


Add laundry detergent to your washer with the clothes you want to bleach. When the washer is full add the bleach--don't pour the bleach directly onto the clothes! I have also read that you should wait 5 minutes after the washer starts agitating to add the bleach so the laundry detergent can work. I personally don't do that, but I thought I'd point it out just in case you wanted to try it. Follow the directions on the bleach bottle.
Bleach them first and then wash them regularly
Put the bleach in the washer after the water starts filling up on your white clothes.
  • acne scar cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment