Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can i put a little bleach in the wash with my puppies toys?

my puppy has worms and im trying to sanitize everything.. can i put his stuffed animals and cloth toys in reg wash and and a little bleach to sanitize evrything??Can i put a little bleach in the wash with my puppies toys?
Yes its fineCan i put a little bleach in the wash with my puppies toys?
Yes, a small amount should be fine. But as a precaution I would check with a vet first...





Or buy some laundry sanitation stuff from Petsmart or Petco and use it that way.





Also, Clorox Hard Surface cleaner is awesome. It is safe for human children and should be wonderful for pets items also.
I'd just wash them with regular detergent, in very hot water.





Worms aren't like parvo -- they don't end up on everything the puppy comes in contact with. Just the feces.
i mean, the shelter i go to always smells like bleach, so i think bleach is fine. just wash it off well.
Yes you can.
Yes that would be very helpful.
Yes, that is fine!





Good Luck!
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment