Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can i wash white clothes with household bleach in washing machine?

You should have no problem I've been doing it for 36 years the engineer who wrote in he must be living on a different planet. To a medium size load I use 1/4 cup of bleach and the detergent. The bleach bottle also gives you the directions.Can i wash white clothes with household bleach in washing machine?
i do,they come out lovely but give them a good wash with soap powder after though,i do this with socks and white tshirts,white jeans...dont listen to the person above me i have been doing this for years my washer is ten years old and i have never had it repaired....Can i wash white clothes with household bleach in washing machine?
i have never used household bleach, and would not like to, BUT ,you can buy proper ';clothes'; bleach called ACE. i have used this many times and found it very good.
Monster-in-law swears you can use ordinary domestic bleach, and she has for many years. Better half swears you shouldn't, but that proper Ace bleach already mentioned is fine. Me, I keep my head down . . .
yes-I do this simultaneously with detergent because I hate the smell of bleach. It always has good results. Good luck!
hi there!! yes you can but don't put to much in as it will foam up but it wont take much about a cap full should do it!!
use ecover, this bleach is eco friendly and special for putting in machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment