Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you wash your whites with bleach?

i'm basically talking about when you wash your clothes!Do you wash your whites with bleach?
yesDo you wash your whites with bleach?
everytime!!!!!!





or they turn yellow and dingy
i was my whites with my asshole
if they're real cotton, yes. bleach will stiffen and yellow some synthetic materials (like bras!)
yes
Not any more. I use peroxide, the same stuff you but on cuts, it whitens, but does not harm the fabric. A cup to each wash.
I use bleach when I wash my whites about every fifth to sixth load of whites I wash.
Yes I use bleach withe whites when washing,I also use ';pinesol'; when washing my sons geasy mechanics clothing.
No, I use oxyclean. I stopped using bleach as soon as oxyclean came out.
yes i do,but careful don,t overdo it,also add a little boraxo to the wash,it softens the water and it is a cleaning agent,you can getit at walmart....you should have a white frsh smelling wash.
Ditto to Thomas S.
Wow, it's amazing to see that the majority are still polluting our waters and there bodies with the use of BLEACH, why in the world would you keep it in your homes - it is a dangerous chemical, in fact, in the workplace, they would have to provide me a full body suit and a ventilator mask if I needed bleach for anything(do your homework, check a M.S.D.S.) - THINK ABOUT IT - not to mention the skin burns and possible respitory effects of this harsh chemical, and please don't be fooled by Oxy-clean, it is full of harsh chemicals, too, There are other, safer chemical free cleaners and daily use products out there. Check out www.saferforyourhome.com and for info on how to shop for these items, email devlsinc@yahoo.ca
Yes. Use as color-safe bleach or separate the ';whites'; from the ';coloreds'; and wash each separately. I use a real liquid bleach on white clothing and a color-safe powdered bleach on colored clothing.
No, I just throw the clothes in and turn on the machine. I never have cared much about bleach white whites!
I usually add some bleach in while doing the whites it makes them whiter

No comments:

Post a Comment