Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is bleach for colors needed in your wash?

I am thinking I get the same results from washing clothes whether I use bleach for colors or not (when not washing whites). Yes, bleach works great on whites, but colors? What do you think?Is bleach for colors needed in your wash?
No, there is no need for bleach in any of your laundry, its just for getting white whiter, but there are many laundry detergents that offer the same effect, look for cheer dark, or tide cold water. Its true you can use only cold water, and everything gets just as clean.Is bleach for colors needed in your wash?
I actually like using bleach for color i think it really helps with the stains like from grass and such. I have young boys. If your clothes dont get that dirty i don't see why you would use it.
Bleech has great antibacterial properties. However, the bacteria live on the things that are stuck to your clothes with oils from your body. Detergents break down these oils. I'd only use the bleech for special occasions, when you've been somewhere really nasty because it has a habit of wearing down fibers.
  • acne scar cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment