Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I use bleach and detergent to wash a colored blanket?

My cat has a UTI and he peed on my blanket I use on my bed. I was wondering how much (if I could) liquid bleach I could use in the washer with the blanket. I've washed it and he peed on it again because even I can still smell the urine. If I can't use bleach, any other ideas?Can I use bleach and detergent to wash a colored blanket?
Don't use bleach unless it color safe. I had a cat do the same thing. I just washed it using fabric softener in the rinse cycle.Can I use bleach and detergent to wash a colored blanket?
No you can't use bleach on a colored blanket, but you can either buy the bleach for colors or you can use a stain remover without bleach or use a softener with detergent to take out the smell. Hope this helps. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment