Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to get white socks clean in the wash besides bleach?

My kids get their socks so dirty and I have tried putting bleach in the wash along with laundry soap and it just doesn't seem to do the trick. (plus I hate the smell of it) I know there are plenty of products out there - just wondering what anyone else has tried and actually had work? I am tired of buying them new socks only to have them wear them once and they come out of the wash looking filthy. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.What is the best way to get white socks clean in the wash besides bleach?
hydrogen peroxide and vinegar in the downy ball or if you don't have a downy ball just put 1/2 a cup in the rinse.What is the best way to get white socks clean in the wash besides bleach?
Try adding a cup of vinigar to your wash.


Otherwise, you can try OxyClean.


But my bf gets his socks sooo dirty from work and so it becomes impossible to keep them clean, and I like to have where he has socks for work and then socks for not at work. Then we aren't buying them all the time and I'm not losing my mind trying to get them clean.


Hope this helps!
I use environment friendly product for my white laundry. It is called Chlorine Free Bleech Dry%26amp; Perfume free and I think the product is working excellent to me. It has no nasty smell(No smell in fact), its better for your skin than regular one, and it is good for our environment too!
OXY clean has worked for me!
  • acne scar cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment