Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I use bleach to wash my white leather purse?

Thanks!Can I use bleach to wash my white leather purse?
You CAN, but I wouldn't.





Look for a leather cleaner like saddle soap and then use a leather conditioner like mink oil.Can I use bleach to wash my white leather purse?
Bleach will ruin the leather.





Buy a product designed to clean and protect the leather. Since it is white there is a product designed to whiten the leather again. Look in the shoe care isle for the products.
You can if you don't plan to carry the purse anymore.





I think bleach would be a little strong to use on leather.





I would try a leather cleaner.
yes you can if you put the bleach on a rag first and then rub your purse with the rag..dont put straight bleach on the purse though
Maybeeeeeeeeee...





I would try baby wipes or Mr. Clean Magic Eraser first though just incase the bleach is too harsh.
It may turn it yellow. Especially if you use too much. If it's expensive I wouldn't do it.
no, dont do that!!!!!!!


you will make the leather turn yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment