Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do I put my washer on rinse cycle, after I wash a load with bleach?

I am bleaching my whites for the first time (cotton)





and I just wanted to know, do I put my washer (after my whites are done and in the dryer) on rinse cycle to rinse off the remaining bleach that may be on the sides so they dont get on my coloureds?Do I put my washer on rinse cycle, after I wash a load with bleach?
I doubt very seriously there would be enough left to cause any harm, but it certainly wouldn't hurt anything to run a rinse cycle with no clothes. It will buy you some peace of mind, and could actually help if you used a lot of bleach.Do I put my washer on rinse cycle, after I wash a load with bleach?
It's not necessary since most washers get rid of all remaining soap residue. If you're worried and have nice clothes though, why not.
No you don't have to but if your washer has an extra rince cycle, you can switch that on.

No comments:

Post a Comment