Thursday, January 7, 2010

What should I use to wash my hair after I bleach it?

I use mane n tail shampoo and conditioner right so because I wanted it longer about a year ago , and it just makes my hair look so healthy !





lol , but I need something to heal the damage or whatever after I bleach my hair





my frien d told me to keep using those little conditioner things that you can buy , y'know the ones in the tiny little package ?





helppppppppppWhat should I use to wash my hair after I bleach it?
wash with a shampoo with absolutely no sulfates or parabens. try Aubrey, Burt's Bees, Soma, J/A/S/O/N.. you dont have to use it all the time if you dont like the smell and how it's not super sudsy, but use it right after you bleach so it wont strip your hair like sulfate does. it's the same chemical they use to clean floors.











next get a deep conditioner, honestly, i think the best is dumb blonde by bed head. it's specifically for people who JUST bleached/ colored their hair. leave it on for 10 minutes. What should I use to wash my hair after I bleach it?
You need to use a hydrating shampoo. Probably one that is ment for blonde or bleached hair. Because when you mix certain chemicals to bleach hair it can turn green and when bleaching hair it can wear your hair down and damage it easily, Hydrating shampoo can restore your hair keeping it looking healthy and the blonde shampoo can keep it from turning green. Hope this helps.
RIGHT after you bleach it, don't use shampoo, just conditioner. It should be a really deep conditioner... Then the next day go back to both shampoo and conditioner. I'd use the deep conditioner for the first week and then switch back to your regular conditioner, but use the really good deep conditioner once a week. Hope this helps!
you need a deep conditioner. you can buy them at walmart, target, etc...sally beauty supply also sells good ones. they're inexpensive and you do them once a week to keep your hair healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment