Thursday, January 7, 2010

I washed a do not bleach item with bleach in the wash (1/2 cup). Can I make my outfit white again?

I asked a question earlier about a taekwondo outfit. I just read the label (a little too late don't you think) anyway- it looks not white anymore. Can I fix this in any way?I washed a do not bleach item with bleach in the wash (1/2 cup). Can I make my outfit white again?
If the item is discolored because it was burned from the bleach, there is nothing you can do. If it became discolored because of your water or because you washed it with items that aren't white, pick up some RIT Dye Remover at your local grocery store or craft shop...it's right there with the other packages of dye. I've saved many items of clothing using it, but again, if your item isn't safe to bleach, I'd be concerned it may make it worse by burning it instead of making it white...I washed a do not bleach item with bleach in the wash (1/2 cup). Can I make my outfit white again?
Rit dye makes a product called color out that will help. Make sure not to dry the outfit keep it wet until you can get something to remove the colors that ran onto it. You can also try soaking it in water and peroxide. They say this works I am not sure.





  • acne scar cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment