Thursday, January 7, 2010

My underwear is grey. I wash with bleach. Can't wash the brown marks away.?

Ive had this set for only 5 years. what can I do?My underwear is grey. I wash with bleach. Can't wash the brown marks away.?
I agree with everyone else , throw them away and buy some new ones for health reason you should replace at least once a yearMy underwear is grey. I wash with bleach. Can't wash the brown marks away.?
USE STAIN remover or keep it as an antique
u are a nasty hasbeen u cant afford new drawers poop butt
Lovely visual--thank you.
make sure u wipe yourself good. and get a new pair
Probably time to spring for a new pair....five years is a long time for a pair of underwear.
dude u remind me of my 13 year old 200 pound cousin he poops his pants all the time(i promise)its because he always holds it an it makes me sick to my stomach he jus sits an plays video games till he sh*ts himself.





are u fat?cause fat people always has problems with poop and poopin their pants.
Um, it's time for some new undies my man. Bleach could even whiten someting with five year old skid marks on it.
umm time to get new underwear honey!...bleaching grey clothes stains them permantly brown. so you wont be able to wash the brown out you basically ruined your underwear but haveing the same pairs for 5 years if u ask me is gross get new ones
Quit poopin your pants then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment