Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I use chlorine bleach to wash my car?

I got some hard water stains on the windows and surface of my car. I tried everything from vinegar to bathroom cleaner. It won't come off. Can I use chlorine bleach? Can I rub in on and rinse it out right away. Will it damage the paint job?Can I use chlorine bleach to wash my car?
it be harsh on the paint,use [lime a way]its in a green bottle, any grocery store or walmart should have it, it took me 3to 4 times to get mine off, then i used windex the last time, looks new now.a good hand wax on the paint would be good afterwards.Can I use chlorine bleach to wash my car?
I would not recommend bleach, unless you don't mind it eating your paint. Bleach is a highly corrosive base that will literally begin to destroy your paint. If id doesn't make the paint dissolve completely it may make it come off in flakes.
no way man never ever use bleach to wash a car your paint job would be totally ruined. you'll notice that if you do it some parts would be lighter than others and would be terrible
Hello....I would suggest, that you contact a car body shop and ask them your question.
YOU ARE A MAD SCIENTIST AT HEART AREN'T YOU....





AND ONLY HAVE ONE POINT LEFT....
wash it with a good degreaser i would suggest mixing it in a bucket of water then shammy it dry i would suggest that you do a small area at a time like hood then fender ect then if they are not gone try to use polishing compound on a low speed buffer wash polish off shammy then apply a coat of wax like finish 2000 or nufinish (i like these because their easy to apply and remove alot easier than carnuba wax) and your problem should be taken care of but dont use bleach good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment