Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you wash whites when you do not have bleach?

How should I wash whites.


Plus I don't have bleach and I don't have time to go get any...kind of a problem.





Thanks!How do you wash whites when you do not have bleach?
I rarely use bleach.. Instead I use baking soda and my regular detergent and I SOAK my clothing.. My clothes are cleaner, whiter and last longer...





good luckHow do you wash whites when you do not have bleach?
I have never used bleach for my whites and they are really white I use regular detergent and borax. If you have let say a shirt with more than one color that also have white on it just add 1/4 cup table salt to the water to prevent color from running.
The only time you need to use bleach is if they are stained. Don't use it every time or it will seriously damage your clothes.


Just use a hot wash and hot rinse (or as hot as it will go) and normal soap. Good luck!
Use some hydrogen peroxide or Oxi Clean or some Fels Naptha soap.
Regular detergent is fine.
Use hot water and wash as usual. Make sure all clothes are white or very light colored!
  • acne scar cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment