Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to wash white clothes with bleach....?

This is my first time using bleach in the washing machine, I just want to know do I put the bleach in the washing machine like with all the clothes and how much do I put?I want to wash white clothes with bleach....?
Bleach for whites?


I add it directly to the water after machine has filled soap


and then clothing.


Some machines have a bleach dispenser..


I personally add my clothing after soaps and bleach have been added.





Average is 3/4 cup for full loads and white towels.


I find i dont need more and 1/2 unless some really ground in or heavy soil.I want to wash white clothes with bleach....?
IF YOU PUT THE BLEACH IN WITH THE CLOTHES MAKE SURE YOUR WATTER LEVEL IN THE MACHINE IS HIGH IF NOT COULD TURN YOUR CLOTHES YELLOW IF IT DIRECTLY HITS YOUR CLOTHES. DEPENDING ON SIZE OF LOAD DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH BLEACH. IF YOU DONT TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT JUST PUT A FEW CAP FULLS IN.(3-5)
It tells you on the bleach bottle how much to add.


You should dilute it in a quart of water and add it about 5 mins after the wash cycle begins.
Add the bleach when the water is filled to the top, or if you have a bleach compartment put it there. Read the bottle label to see how much they recommend to add. I usually add just a capful. I originally thought if I added more it would make them whiter, but if you add too much bleach it will make the fabric thinner and even tear holes in the fabric.


Also, don't use the bleach gels. I used those and the blobs of gel didn't leave my washer, they stuck around to bleach my next load of clothes, which wasn't a load of whites.
Half cup full of bleach is that is need.





I suggest adding more detergent insides of bleach.
It depends on the size of your loads as to how much bleach you use. I start the washer water coming in i add bleach this way the water mixes the bleach with the water and then you wont have to worry if any thing is destroyed,


Look on bleach bottle gives amount you should use also if your washer has a bleach holder can use this,


DONT put any colour items with.
If you get a bleach laundry soap you wont need bleach, or an additive like oxyclean. Bleach is really harsh on clothes, even diluted by a lot of water, it can wear down fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment